MyNotary member, Ms Sunita Kumeri, is a very busy notary public not far from Heathrow Airport; however she is never too busy to provide personal attention and care to documents you present for notarisation.
“I provide a full range of notarial services for both individuals and companies, I can arrange legalisation and consular verification where appropriate. . I am also able to offer a service to clients who speak Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu or Gujarati.”
I offer a wide range of notarial services for both individuals and companies. You may need to see a Notary to:
- obtain a certified copy of a passport
- certify copies of other documents such as examination certificates
- buy or sell property abroad
- buy or sell timeshare property
- transfer property
- set up a Power of Attorney for use abroad
- make a statutory declaration or swear an oath or affidavit for use outside of England and Wales
- confirm your single status in order to marry abroad
- grant permission for your child to travel abroad without you
- get an Apostille or legalisation
- lodge proof of identity at the Land Registry
- prepare and Notarise papers for adoption of children from abroad
- have your contracts authenticated by a notary
- have a commercial translation certified by a notary
- assign patents, trade marks or domain names
- prepare any other documents for use abroad, which require a notary stamp
I do not provide services as a notary, as a Commissioner for Oaths for documents used within England and Wales.
Upon receiving full instructions from you I will confirm those instructions to you together with details as to what I am to do with a timescale for completion of the work.
For most matters I would anticipate being able to complete the client’s instructions as soon as I am able. If legalisation at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office is required, and Consular legalisation is also required a further time delay will be incurred dependent upon the Consulate concerned. You will be advised on timescales.
If the document is not in English, I still may be able to certify it as long as I am satisfied that you fully understand the nature of the legally binding document about to be notarised. I am also able to offer a service to clients who speak Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu or Gujarati. If the foreign language is not known to the client, they may require the document to be translated so that they can understand before they sign. We are able to obtain professional translations for you based on your timelines.
Click here for further information for the typical stages of a notarial transaction.
Notary services ‘out of hours’
Please contact me for weekend and evening appointments. Enquiries can be made via telephone or email. I can come to you, or to keep the cost down, individuals can arrange a convenient location.
Short notice meetings
I appreciate that notarial work tends to be urgent and am happy to fix appointments at very short notice, subject to availability.