Our Gallery

Contact Info

27 Division St, New York, NY 10002, USA

+1 (044) 123 456 789


Real Estate Forms

Real Estate Forms

When buying or selling a property overseas, it is common practice to appoint an agent or lawyer to handle the legal process for you. This is usually done by way of a Power of Attorney; this process saves you from having to travel to the country where the property is located. The system is not the same for every country; legal restrictions may apply. More examples of where the services of a notary public are required will be added in the ‘Country Focus’ section.