MyNotary member, Gordon Cameron is in demand on a daily basis to have documents notarised and legalised. As a partner of Stuart and Stuart Solicitors and Estate Agents, he also specialises in residential conveyancing. As a notary, he assists with:
- Foreign Powers of Attorney
- Dealing with the purchase or sale of land and property abroad
- Providing documents to deal with the administration of the estates of people who are abroad, or owning property abroad
- The authentication of personal documents and information for immigration or emigration purposes, or to apply to marry or to work overseas
- Authenticating company and business documents and transactions
- Visa applications
- Permission for children to travel abroad
- Statutory declarations
A legalisation service – for other countries through the FCO apostille process – is provided. Just ask.
Click here for further information for the typical stages of a notarial transaction.