Welcome to our Additional Resources
For members of the MyNotary Network
This unlinked page lists additional free resources prepared especially for members of the MyNotary Network and clients of Law Consultancy services Ltd.
Additional Resources: client-facing online blog
The purpose of the MyNotary Blog is for clients to find and choose you for notarial work – and any other legal services you offer. In business, cash-is-king, however, as far as websites go, content-is-king. The MyNotary Blog contains topics your ideal client will find useful or interesting and that are based on real experience.
Additional Resources: MyNotaryBlogPLUS Newsletter
Whilst not part of the notary’s remit to advise, we think that background knowledge can be interesting and helpful when notarising certain documents; and can count as qualifying (non- accredited) Continuous Professional Education (CPE)! The MyNotaryBlogPLUS Newsletter is mailed out to all MyNotary Members each September and sent by email three or four times a year. Every addition features ‘New Kid on the Blog’, MyNotary Network ‘chatter’ and links to access further study notes. So, for notaries to build on the client-facing topics at MyNotary website blog we prepare additional study notes:
- • September 2020: Back to normal?
- • June 2020:
New look blog, three-page feature “Notarial services no longer legal!” a report just out calls for…
Additional Resources: non-accredited Continuing Professional Education
As mentioned above, additional study notes are prepared from time-to-time to support topics mentioned in the client facing MyNotary blog.
These BlogPLUS features are currently available for download.
Additional resources: accredited Continuing Professional Education
A programme for 2020/21 CPE year will be posted mid- December 2020.
MyNotaryNEWS … the business of being a notary
- •Remote: the new normal? A new remote Inspection structure is being rolled out. And, to come, remote hearings in the Court of Faculties?
• CPE: back in a new format (for now): topics are “Documents for Bulgaria”, “Protect your Intellectual Property”, “Notaries Now: Best Practice” and “The Biggest Reform of English Company Law Since 1844?”
• Book time to think: About Leadership: Born or made? Here’s what we think of what author, Niamh O’Keeffe, thinks.
• Cyber security: who is that email really from? Why you need to think before you click … and spear phishing?
Want to know more?
Please contact me, Lisa, if you have any comments, questions or suggestions for content or want to know more about the MyNotary Network or our ‘Business of Being a Notary’ consultancy and advice service.
The MyNotary Network is owned and managed by Law Consultancy services Ltd.