The MyNotary member for Chichester is Michael Camps. Working within the law firm Irwin Mitchell, Michael also specialises in commercial and corporate law.
As a notary he has considerable experience dealing with a wide range of documents, both for domestic and foreign use, including those that affect:
- Transactions for foreign contracts
- The formation of foreign subsidiary companies
- The purchase of land and property abroad
- Powers of attorney for use overseas
- Immigration or emigration
- Applications to marry or work abroad
- Foreign wills and estate administration
Click here for further information for the typical stages of a notarial transaction.
Appointments and Short notice meetings
Appointments with MyNotary Michael Camps are typically available within 48 hours, and can be as short as 30 minutes, if the relevant documents are straightforward and correctly prepared. It’s extremely helpful if you can send a copy of relevant documents before your appointment.
Appointments are generally available between 9 am and 5.15 pm. If necessary you may be able to arrange an appointment outside of these hours, but there may be an additional cost for this service.