The MyNotary member for Chichester is [Name].
As a notary they have considerable experience dealing with a wide range of documents, both for domestic and foreign use, including those that affect:
- Transactions for foreign contracts
- The formation of foreign subsidiary companies
- The purchase of land and property abroad
- Powers of attorney for use overseas
- Immigration or emigration
- Applications to marry or work abroad
- Foreign wills and estate administration
Click here for further information for the typical stages of a notarial transaction.
Appointments and Short notice meetings
Appointments with MyNotary [Name] are typically available within 48 hours, and can be as short as 30 minutes, if the relevant documents are straightforward and correctly prepared. It’s extremely helpful if you can send a copy of relevant documents before your appointment.
Appointments are generally available between 9 am and 5.15 pm. If necessary you may be able to arrange an appointment outside of these hours, but there may be an additional cost for this service.